Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Repainting Vintage Mirrors from Ivanka's little treasures-Black and Whit...





DIY/Tutorial - Repainting Vintage Mirrors from Ivanka's little treasures-Black and White Design



Hello youtubers !!!!!

My new project is here! I visited a new Antique Mall and I found these two mirrors which I think have a very beautiful design. As always I used my favorite black and white chalk paint to paint them. My inspiration to create this home decoration display came from one of the furniture stores I visited recently. They had very old looking mirrors laying flat on top of the cabinet, with many different kinds of candles standing on the top of the mirror. Inspiration is all around us, just need to keep your eyes open. I hope you like my short video.



Ivanka's little treasures - my online jewelry shop

http://www.ivankaslittletreasures.com



Black and White Design - my black and white color projects

http://ivankas.wix.com/blackandwhitedesign

No comments:

Post a Comment