Friday, July 24, 2015

DIY/Tutorial Polymer Clay Triangle Necklace from Ivanka's little treasur...





DIY/Tutorial Polymer Clay Triangle Necklace from Ivanka's little treasures-Black and White Design

Hello everyone...
My new project is here! First, I used white polymer clay which I made flat and, with the help of a stamp, I created a design on the top. I cut out 3 triangles and added 2 hooks to each. I baked the triangles on the top of a ceramic mug to create a rounder shape and let it cool for few minutes. Then I pushed black polymer clay into the hard white clay and filled every hole formed by the stamp. Then I cut off the excess black clay. Before I put it into the oven a second time I pushed tiny silver beads into the soft black clay. I baked it and after the clay cooled down I painted the surface of all the triangles with gloss glaze to give it a shine. At the end I strung the triangles on memory wire and Voila! a beautiful piece of jewelry came to life.


To make this Pendant/Necklace you will need:
1. White Clay
2. Black Clay
3. Cutting blade / Clay knife
4. Stamp
5. Pliers
6. Rolling Pin
7. Silver Pins
8. Silver Beads 1mm
9. Memory Wire Necklace
10. Mug
11. Fine paint brush
12. Gloss Glaze


Thank you for watching !!!

. . . be cute . . .


Ivanka's little treasures - my online jewelry shop
http://www.ivankaslittletreasures.com

Black and White Design - my black and white color projects
http://ivankas.wix.com/blackandwhitedesign

No comments:

Post a Comment