Thursday, July 30, 2015

Handmade Glycerin Soaps from Ivanka's little treasures





Handmade Glycerin Soaps from Ivanka's little treasures

Hello everyone...
My new video is here! In this video I want to show you different kinds of glycerin soap I have made. These soaps have been recommended for years and some believe that they are better and more effective than regular lye based soap. This kind of soap, as the name suggests, contains glycerin as the main ingredient. The main purpose of this type of soap is to add moisture to the skin. Using glycerin soap is recommended because this type of soap is not harsh on the skin. They are so mild that sometimes they can be used on children on a regular basis. With glycerin soaps, you will never have to worry about dryness of the skin.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be ready for a video of a new project every week.

Thank you for watching !!!

. . . be cute . . .


Ivanka's little treasures - my online jewelry shop
http://www.ivankaslittletreasures.com

Black and White Design - my black and white color projects
http://ivankas.wix.com/blackandwhitedesign

No comments:

Post a Comment