Saturday, July 11, 2015

Painting Rococo Table using White Chalk Paint from Ivanka's little treas...

Painting Rococo Table using White Chalk Paint from Ivanka's little treasures - Black and White Design


Hello youtubers !!!!!
My new project is here! I bought this beautiful Rococo table at one of my favorite furniture stores. This time I decided not to use black chalk paint as a base color under the white because the table had already darker color which worked well as a base. So I just took my white chalk paint and each time I dipped it into the paint I made only the ends of the brush wet so it would leave only a little bit of paint on the surface. Using this technique I painted over all the curves and carvings. I am very satisfied with the new look and my home decoration display I created. 

Thank you for watching !!! =]

. . . be cute . . .

Ivanka's little treasures - my online jewelry shop
http://www.ivankaslittletreasures.com

Black and White Design - my black and white color projects
http://ivankas.wix.com/blackandwhitedesign

No comments:

Post a Comment