Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Handmade Cyclops in Mummy Wrap - Orchid Soap
$4.99 per item

Halloween is around the corner and this Cyclop soap in Mummy wrap 
will make a great gift. 
Kids will have fun with the moving googly eyes inside the soap!
Refreshing Orchid fragrance. 
Cute handmade soaps using glycerin, dye, and fragrance. 

Shipping:
Items will be shipped within 1 business day after the payment. Usually, it takes 3 to 5 days for delivery. This will depend on the post office and customs efficiency in different countries. We only ship to the approved address given in the payment. Please make sure the payment address is correct. Shipping fee depends on the weight/size of the items and the destination.
The item/s are as they appear on the pictures.
If you have any issue with purchasing, please contact me. I will reply within 24 hours.
If you want to buy something that you can not find in my shop, please let me know what you are looking for or send me a picture, and I will try to make it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment