Friday, September 20, 2013

Halloween Apple/Cinnamon, Pineapple Soap
$4.99 per item

Enjoy your Halloween with amazing spooky soaps. 
Cute handmade soaps using glycerin, dye, and fragrance. 
Amazing idea as a gift for all your friends.

Brown color is Apple/Cinnamon 
Pink color is Pineapple 
If you want different color or fragrance just let me know. 

buy here :
http://www.ivankaslittletreasures.com/shop/4578032191/SOAP?preview=Y
https://www.etsy.com/listing/125596762/handmade-glycerin-soap-sold-individually?ref=shop_home_active

Shipping:
Items will be shipped within 1 business day after the payment. Usually, it takes 3 to 5 days for delivery. This will depend on the post office and customs efficiency in different countries. We only ship to the approved address given in the payment. Please make sure the payment address is correct. Shipping fee depends on the weight/size of the items and the destination.
The item/s are as they appear on the pictures.
If you have any issue with purchasing, please contact me. I will reply within 24 hours.
If you want to buy something that you can not find in my shop, please let me know what you are looking for or send me a picture and I will try to make it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment