Saturday, June 24, 2017

Hi guys,
I want to show you few pictures of some foods I was eating in Spain. Well, some of them are typical Spanish foods and some of them I was just eating to keep myself slim. =)

These first two pictures are basically just salads. Who doesn't want to stay slim right!!! LOL
They put a lot of tuna in their salads, raw onion, tomatoes, spinach leaves, avocado, cucumber and sometimes half of the cheese block as well LOL, sometimes is not really salad as a salad, we can call this one Salad of everything yummy I found in the fridge + a lot of tuna LOL.




And here we have all the seafood people eat almost every day in Spain. Doesn't look awesome. 
If you never tried anything like that you definitely have to. There is not a lot of meat inside some of their sea creatures, so if you are still hungry on the way home from a Spanish restaurant, you might need to stop at McDonald's. Just heads up LOL.


So what do we have here? These orange ones are crabs.......well these are exactly the ones I was talking about.......you might still be hungry after eating a full pot. 



 And this a an octopus.......some people will never ever even come close to it.....well it's not so bad......it basically tastes like a chewing gum.....you have to put a little bit of lemon juice, salt or a garlic on everything you eat in Spain.....just to get some better taste out of some of these foods. LOL
I was actually living with some friends and they needed to leave the apartment and I end up cooking this thing LOL......don't judge me LOL, I had to take this beautiful creature out of the pot and flip it over few times just to take pictures of what the hell are we going to eat later......LOL
Looks pretty cool to me....what do you think?  =]


Some fish we have here. Don't remember the name or how did it taste like. I am sorry guys.


And these beauties, you have to peel one hour before you can put it into your mouth, are shrimps. I actually like these but do not eat it when starving......you will get so frustrated how long does it take to peel one and eat. Peel 5 minutes and eat 3 seconds. LOL

Thank you for reading guys. That's all for today. 
Hopefully, I gave you some good advice how and what to eat in Spain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment